== Introduction To 'ALPACA WORLD'
Welcome to Alpaca World! This is a game where you collect alpacas of different colors, and breed, sell, trade, and fight them, too! All of your alpacas will be kept in your Farm, where they will run around all day. You can use the Travel option to take a group of up to four alpacas and lead them through uncharted territory, fighting wild alpacas for experience and to capture them. You can also breed your alpacas to get adorable baby alpacas! The alpaca combinations are almost infinite! Enjoy alpacas!!
1st Step hi!
Upon entering the game, you will hear cheerful music called "a song of alpacas". You will first receive an alpaca with Light Cotton wool and Cherry Blossom skin. Make sure to name him something you like; you can't rename an alpaca without spending an Alpaca Coin.
The first thing you should do is go traveling. Traveling lets you fight wild alpacas. To travel, tap the 'travel' button in the bottom left corner, and select Beginner Hill. There you can touch the screen to move your alpaca around. When you go off the path, random alpacas will attack you, and you will be able to fight them.
defeating another alpaca, you will receive EXP to level up your alpaca. The higher the level you can get your alpaca up to, the more places you'll be able to unlock. The new areas get exciting quickly; in Alpaca Hill, you can find alpacas of any color, and once you move up in rank, you can go to Hills with specific colors like magenta hill or yellow hill but to get there,you must go through another hill called alpaca hill but don't get too excited because there are fierce alpacas who WILL attack you.
Beginner's Hill Edit
The only area accessible from the start (besides the farm and the town) is the Beginner Hill. Here you will find alpacas of only one color (dark agate for fur and wool), ranging from level 1 to 3. You can capture them or defeat them at will - note that capturing alpacas does not give you experience. To capture an alpaca you will need rope or chain, which you can buy at the store that is in town. You are given five Dirt Ropes to start, however, which should be enough to capture the lower level alpacas.
In the top bar of your screen, you will see something called a "rank"; your rank increases when you do certain things, like capturing more alpacas or leveling up your alpacas. Tap on your Rank to see the requirements to rank up.
Your first mission will be to reach level 4 with an alpaca. Defeat alpacas in Beginner Hill until your alpaca reaches level 4. Then, you will receive a notification that your rank has gone up - congratulations! Now you can go to Alpaca Hill. When in Alpaca Hill, the alpacas are stronger.
What I Wish Someone Told Me When I Started Playing Edit
- Buying accessories and food are useless. You get accessories from other alpacas in fights and your alpacas heal on their own.
- Eating food while in a fight is useless because it takes an entire turn and the enemy normally knocks out everything you just gave your alpaca
- Start watching the ads they give you for free coins and save up for the max pond upgrade. It takes a while but it's 100% worth it
- Catch alpacas you think are pretty or cute. These alpacas kind of turn into your family so get ones you're ok with looking at everyday
- In the settings button, they say you can get 5 free zenith chains is you go to facebook. You can just tap on the link and not sign in and they'll still give you the free chains which are beyond useful
- Travel in groups of threes as often as you can. Three is the magic number
- To get the most amount of XP in a fight, fight someone who is your same level and refrain from using 'Major Impact' and 'Meteor' as much as possible because that really drives your points down. Fighting someone above and below you doesn't give you many points because below just takes your health and above makes you use 'Major Impact' and 'Meteor' to survive so it's not worth it.
- When you're trying to find a new Alpaca in the wild, you can't catch an Alpaca that's I think one higher than your highest ranking alpaca
- When you're trying to find a new alpaca, be patient. Wait for the perfect alpaca. It might take a while but it's worth it all.
- Different wools are worth different amounts of money. Learn what is valuable and what isn't. Breed alpacas that will give you valuable babies
- Baby alpacas are adorable and you really won't be able to handle them.
- You can have 25 alpacas max
- The windmill will reduce the time to 3 hours
- The house makes you so much more wool
- Get the stupid windmill first