Game items are in-game items you can get. This page will describe game items, what to use it on, and how to use them.
In the Supply Shop there are six types of items the player can buy for either Gold (G), or Alpaca Coins (AC). The "upgrade" slot is switched with a "wool" slot when you click on sell. Wool color and price is covered in the Walkthrough/Guide.
Alpaca can be bought and sold in the Alpaca Shop. The colors of the Alpaca switches from day to day. All alpacas that can be purchased are at Level 1.
- 1. Alpaca Dens: A place for storing one alpaca. Every player starts out with 4 dens, with each successive upgrade costing an increasing amount of G.
- Dens can be maxed out automatically for 250 AC
- After all 25 alpaca dens are bought you can buy a Hotel Reservation for 50,000 G that lets you keep 30 more alpaca. Depositing leaves their accessories in your inventory and withdrawing resets their wool timer.
- Players cannot store pregnant or baby alpacas or collect wool from stored alpacas.
- Hotel Upgrades: Purchased only with Alpaca Coins. Increases amount of storage space.
- A Hotel Membership will let you store 60 alpaca but costs 20 Alpaca Coins.
- A Hotel VIP: 100 alpaca for 80 AC
- 2. House Upgrades: Increase amount of wool collected.
- Before upgrade: collect 1-3 wool per alpaca
- Medium House: collect 2-4 wool, costs 10,000 G
- Large House: collect 3-5 wool, costs 25,000 G
- Villa: collect 4-6 wool, costs 240,000 G
- Mansion: collect 5-9 wool, costs 1,550,000 G
- Can be maxed out automatically for 999 AC
- 3. Pond Upgrades: Increase the rate alpaca recovers HP
- Turtle 5,000 G
- Fountain 7,500 G
- Lamp 10,000 G
- Waterfall 15,000 G - Each a faster recovery rate.
- Can be maxed out automatically for 50 AC
- 4. Windmill Upgrades: Decrease the time before you can collect wool.
- None: 5 hour timer
- Windmill: 3 hour timer, costs 50,000 G
- Stormmill: two hour timer, costs 225,000 G
- Can be maxed out automatically for 125 AC
- 5. Magical Bucket: An optional upgrade that fills the Color Dex automatically for 25 AC. Max Color Dex can also be achieved through casual play.
- 6. GMOs Technology: An optional upgrade that appears once a player has reached the rank of Assistant. It is available for 1,000,000 G. GMO technology allows the player to choose which of the Possible Offsprings a baby alpaca will be. The player chooses the colors of the baby alpaca out of the given possibilities shown whenever two alpacas are bred together. GMO technology does not allow the player to choose any possible color for the baby's fur and skin, it simply lets the player choose one of the possible offsprings.
- Allows player to select the color of a baby alpaca out of the possible offspring determined by the parent alpacas. To use GMO technology, go to the Breeding in the City and select a pair of alpacas to breed. Select one of the Possible Offsprings shown. Once selected, the player can select "GMO 10,000." GMO technology can be used an infinite number of times and costs 10,000 G for each use. A player can opt out of this by hitting the breed button for normal breeding.
- Consumables are items to restore the Alpacas' health and moves, should the player not wish to wait for it to recover automatically.
- Bread recovers HP, but can only be used at the farm and cannot be used during travel or battle. It comes in four different sizes, the largest being the most effective, but also the most expensive.
- Potions come in various sizes as well, and cost roughly double of their bread counterpart. They can be used while traveling or during battle. However, in battle using an item counts as a turn, and gives the opponent a chance to attack, reducing the effectiveness of the item.
- Leaves can restore special moves, mega impact and meteor, and can be used anywhere
- GRAPES can give 💰
|S Bread||A small-sized bread. It restores 20 HP but cannot be eaten during battles.||200 G|
|M Bread||A medium-sized bread. It restores 50 HP but cannot be eaten during battles.||400 G|
|L Bread||A large-sized bread. It restores 100 HP but cannot be eaten during battles.||750 G|
|XL Bread||An extra large-sized bread. It restores 200 HP but cannot be eaten during battles.||1200 G|
|S Potion||A small-sized potion. It restores 20 HP.||400 G|
|M Potion||A medium-sized potion. It restores 50 HP.||800 G|
|L Potion||A large-sized potion. It restores 100 HP.||1400 G|
|XL Potion||An extra large-sized potion. It restores 200 HP.||2400 G|
|Leaf of Earth||A leaf that helps Alpaca use Mega Impact again for 5 times.||1800 G|
|Leaf of Heaven||A leaf that helps Alpaca use Meteor again for 5 times.||1800 G|
|Leaf of Universe||A leaf that helps Alpaca use Mega Impact and Meteor again for 5 times.||3300 G|
|Panacea||A potion that fully restores HP and moves.||1 AC|
|Nutrient Potion||A potion that helps a baby Alpaca become an adult Alpaca in an instant.||2 AC|
|Mystic Potion||A potion that changes Alpacas' gender.||2 AC|
|Rename Potion||This is used for renaming Alpacas by erasing a memory of it. But don't worry. Its level and status will still remain.||1 AC|
(needs updated information)
- Ropes and Chains: Ropes and chains are utilities that capture alpacas that spawn during battle on the various hills. Ropes can be purchased for either G or AC. Ropes work best on a certain range of levels, and are more likely to fail on higher level alpacas. Chains are suggested for capture of higher level alpacas, but higher level alpaca still have a likelihood of being caught with lower level rope. The higher your alpaca level is, the higher the chances of a low level rope working.
- Warps: Warps are a utility that can be purchased for AC. They are a one-use item that allows the player to teleport their team to a specific hill.
|Old Rope||Good for level 1-5 fails more often on higher levels||350|
|Fiber Rope||Suggested for capturing Alpaca level 6-10||700|
|Kermantle Rope||Suggested for level 11-15||1400|
|Steel Chain||Suggested for level 15-20||2800|
|Silver Chain||Suggested for level 20-25||5000|
|Gold Chain||Suggested for level 25-30||22000|
|Zenith Chain||Never fails.||2 AC|
|Magenta Warp||Warps you to Magenta Hill. Magenta, Yellow and Cyan Hill can also be found through the warp circle to the right of Alpaca Hill.||1 AC|
Warp that teleports your team to Yellow Hill in an Instant.
|Cyan Warp||Warp that teleports your team to Cyan Hill in an Instant.||1 AC|
|Red Warp||Warps you to Red Hill. This can also be accessed through the warp circle at Yellow or Magenta Hill.||1 AC|
|Green Warp||Warps you to Green Hill. This can also be accessed through the warp circle at Yellow or Cyan Hill.||1 AC|
|Blue Warp||Warps you to Blue Hill. This can also be accessed through the warp circle at Cyan or Magenta Hill.||1 AC|
|Black Warp||Warp that teleports your team to Black Hill in an Instant.||2 AC|
|White Warp||Warp that teleports your team to White Hill in an Instant.||2 AC|
|Master Warp||Warp that teleports your team to Master Hill in an Instant.||2 AC|
- Items your alpaca can wear. Some accessories can only be acquired from drops after battle, items in the shop can be dropped during battle. You can find the items that are for sale in the shop with the exception for the items that cost alpaca coins.
- Places they can worn are Head, Face, Neck, Back, Foot, and Orbit.
(As more items are discovered the list will continue to update)
|Straw Hat||This makes your alpaca becomes a pirate king.||1000||500||Head|
|Ribbon||Ribbon alpaca always looks like female alpaca.||1000||500||head|
|Top Hat||A hat that make your alpaca seems like an english gentleman.||1000||500||Head|
|Cap||This cap could protect sunburn in alpaca's face.||1000||500||Head|
|Aristocrat Hat||A hat that goes well with aristocra(t) alpaca.||2200||1100||Head|
|Headphone||Be careful, it might not be able to hear you if the volume is too loud.||2200||1100||Head|
|Mohawk||A weird hairstyle but popular in some cultures. Some said "Nerds won't understand this!".||2200||1100||Head|
|Rabbit Ears||Wear this ears to become one of the bunnies. Also teach your alpaca to hop.||2200||1100||Head|
|Cat Ears||Fake ears that can make your alpaca pretend to be a cat. Meowwww~||2200||1100||Head|
|Worker Helmet||A helmet that'd make your Alpaca looks really tough.||2200||1100||Head|
|Santa hat||Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!||5200||2600||Head|
|Archer Apple||Arrow is dangerous. Please do not try it at home.||5200||2600||Head|
|Electricity Bulb||Isn't it great to have an alpaca full with ideas?||5200||2600||Head|
|Afro Wig||A fluffy animal always looks good with a fluffy hairstyle.||5200||2600||Head|
|Sombrero||Wearing this while eating tacos makes your alpaca looks so Mexican!||5200||2600||Head|
|Racer Helmet||It's safer this way.||14000||7000||Head|
|Trooper Helmet||A helmet for an alpaca trooper, the best soldier in the galaxy.||14000||7000||Head|
|Cavalier Hat||A wide-brimmed hat popular in the 17th century||14000||7000||Head|
|Astro Helmet||Even NASA wants this. Your alpacas will dance in outer space someday.||14000||7000||Head|
|Darth Alpaca||It's actually a life support mask. But you can just use them as a symbol of the dark side.||50000||25000||Head|
|Jack O Lantern||TRICK or TREAT!?||50000||25000||Head|
|Magical Hat||A magical hat for magical alpacas! Let's defeat the evils!!!||50000||25000||Head|
|Chibipaca on Head||A pet of your pet... or a parasite of your pet? Chibipacas are small animals close to alpacas. It's cute, isn't it?||100 AC||?||Head|
|Sunglasses||Sometimes, the sunlight is too strong for naked eyes. But sometimes, these glasses are only for fashion.||2200||1100||Face|
|Heart glasses||A weird-shaped glasses. Only weird alpaca with weird owner will wear this||2200||1100||Face|
|UV protection||When you're choosing sunglasses, Choose sunglasses that block 99 to 100 percent of both UVA and UVB rays.||2200||1100||Face|
|Bandit Mask||Some alpacas are shy and want to protect their face while walking into a bank.||2200||1100||Face|
|Phantom mask||The Phantom of the Alpaca is there. Inside my mind. He alone will makes soundtracks of this game take flight...||14000||7000||Face|
|Nerd glasses||Eyeglasses used to be evidence of studying hard. Until computer games were created.||2200||1100||Face|
|Round glasses||Round glasses is out-of-date now. Only wizards will wear them.||2200||1100||Face|
|Angry Eyebrow||Fake thick eyebrows that make your alpaca more serious||5200||2600||Face|
|Lollipop||A wonder lolipop that never melt. It's strawberry flavor.||5200||2600||Face|
|Round Nose||A big funny round nose that always brings happiness to children. It's important item of being a clown||5200||2600||Face|
|Scarf||A piece of fabric for wear around the neck. It's used for warmth, cleanliness, fashion or for religious reasons.||1000||500||Neck|
|Belt||A belt usually supports trousers or other articles of clothing. But for alpacas, it is rarely useful.||1000||500||Neck|
|Katana Belt||Since alpacas don't know how to use swords to fight, this item is just for cosplay.||5200||2600||Neck|
|Bandit Bag||What is stored inside this bag? Maybe it's a money bag or it's just a garbage bag.||2200||1100||Back|
|DJ Bass||Please keep the volume low or you will have the problem with your neighbors.||5200||2600||Back|
|Radio||Because portable media players are too complicated for alpacas, they prefer to carry a radio with them.||5200||2600||Back|
|Sat Disk||With this, your alpaca will be able to watch the satellite television.||5200||2600||Back|
|Sport Shoes||Shoes that are designed for physical exercise. But in recent years they have come to be used for casual everyday activities.||1000||500||Foot|
|Melody||The alpaca that hath no music in itself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils.||14000||7000||Orbit|
|Flying Card||Many alpacas loves to play cards. Especially, some of them learn to perform some magic tricks.||14000||7000||Orbit|
|Lightsaber||A dangerous blade of plasma. Use it carefully or your alpaca will chop down its friend by accident.||50000||25000||Head|
|Unicorn Horn||A legendary horn that turns your alpaca into monoceros.||Head||2600|
|Reindeer Horns||Real antlers picked form deceased deer. This might makes your alpaca looks very cool.||Head||7000|
|Angel Wings||Cute wings of an angel. They can make your alpaca more cute and holy.||Back||2600|
|Heart||Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. Love is the strongest power!||Orbit||2600|
|Spiral Blush||Classicaly cute blush. This will make your alpaca cuter and more silly.||Face||1100|
|Flower Particles||Make your alpaca more sweet. Surround it with power of flower.||Orbit||2600|
|Rocket Booster||Very powerful boosters. Set this to your alpaca and make it be the first alpaca that (r)each the moon.||Back||7000|
|Bone||When your alpaca wan't to bite something, this stuff should be useful to protect your furnitures.||Face||1100|
|Bull Horn||After your alpaca wear this, don't ever wear red in front of him. Don't!||Head||1100|
|Bat Wings||Wings of bat. Unfortunately, alpacas are too heavy. So, they cannot fly with these.||Back||1100|
|Evil Shoes||Antique shoes. They look really old.||Feet||1100|
|Blush||Don't stare. He's quite shy.||Face||500|
|Snow Flake||Let it go~ Let it go~ Can't hold back any more~||Orbit||7000|
|Bell||A bell that always rings when your alpaca moves. It looks so ordinary and plain. (But sells for that!!!)||Neck||25000|
|Cone of Shame||A protective medical device. It's purpose is to prevent the alpaca from biting or licking it's wounds.||Neck||2600|
|Witch Hat||To learn the way of dark magic, you need to dress like a witch.||Head||2600|
|Fairy Wings||Wings of fairy. ( more like wings of giant dragonfly )||Back||1100|
|Goggles||It's scuba diving time! Put this on your alpaca face and find atlantis!||Face||1100|
|Jewel Necklace||Despite it's magnificence, wearing jewelry is pretty dangerous. It attracts bandits and robbers.||Neck||2600|
|Peak Shoes||Formal shoes with an old design. They look out-of-date.||Feet||1100|
|Witch Shoes||Antique boots often worn by witches.||Feet||1100|
|Snail Shell||Well, your alpaca will look really slow if he wears this.||Back||2600|
|Cat Wiskers||Fake wiskers that can make your alpaca pretend to be a cat or cat fish.||Face||500|
|Tiny Wings||Little cute wings. They're too small to make your alpaca fly.||Back||1100|
|Champion Belt||A sign of champion who has won in a numerous battles.||Neck||2600|
|Round Blush||Not sure if this is just makeup or stickers.||Face||2600|
|UFO||Don't panic! this is just a toy||Orbit||7000|
|Butterfly Wings||A giant butterfly wings makes your alpaca cuter.||Back||2600|
|Sparklings||A shiny alpaca is coming||Orbit||2600|
|Flower necklace||Wearing a flower necklace will make everyone look better. It's called natural ornament.||Neck||500|
|Bubble Antenna||A weird-shaped television antenna. It is said that this thing is for alien communication...||Head||2500|
|Evergreen||Alpaca used Razor Leaf! It's super effective!||Orbit||7000|
|Fire Blast||One does not simply burn your alpaca.||Orbit||7000|
|Cherry Blossom Petals||Cherry Blossom Petals are blowing in the wind.||Orbit||7000|
|Bubbles||Alpacas love bubbles. They're delicious...wait what!?||Orbit||7000|
|Farmer Hat||A hat that makes your alpaca look like a farmer.||Head||500|
|Flower||Sweet flower. Goes well with sweet alpaca.||Head||500|
|Mushroom||This makes your alpaca look poisonous.||Head||500|
|Straight Antenna||a weird-shaped television antenna. It is said that this thing is for an alien communication...||Head||2600|
|Curly Antenna||a weird-shaped television antenna. It is said that this thing is for an alien communication...||Head||2600|
|Insect Antenna||This helps an alpaca searching for flowers||Head||1100|
|Triangular Antenna||A weird-shaped television antenna. It is said that this thing is for an alien communication...||Head||2600|
|Asteroids||Only strong alpacas can travel through space and bring back some asteroids. These asteroids are very rare souv||Orbit||7000|
|Rainbow Tail||Flying through space and leaving a rainbow trail behind.||Back||2600|
|Angel Ring||A halo for your alpaca.||Head||2600|
|Floating Diamond||Just a floating diamond... with a very similar design. (looks like the sims symbol)||Head||2600|
|Cat Paws||Don't joke with alpacas wearing these. It will scratch you.||Feet||500|
|Cat Whiskers||Fake whiskers that can make your alpaca pretend to be a cat...or cat fish||Head||500|
|School Girl Collar||It's time to send your alpaca to school.||Neck||1100|
|Shoulder Fur||Make your alpacas warmer(?) in cold weather.||Neck||2200|
|Miniskirt||A very short skirt.||Back||1100|
|Tiny Wings||Little cute wings. They're too small to make your alpaca fly.||Back||1100|
|Ice Skate||Ice skates for your alpaca||Feet||1100|
|Aristocrat Hat||A hat that goes well with aristocra alpaca||Head||1100|
|Scarf||A piece of fabric for wear around the neck. It's used for warmth, cleanliness, fashion or religious reasons.||Neck||500|
|Spirit House||(I forgot to check the description of this item, and sold it)||Back||25000|
|Stars||Twinkle, twinkle little star, How I wonder what you are.||Orbit||(???)|
|Top Hat||A hat that make your alpaca seems like an English gentleman||Head||500|
|Holy Spirits||There is a believing that when good people are in dangerous, holy spirits will protect them.||Orbit||7000|
|Dagger||A blade that goes well with a thief alpaca||Face||2600|
|Cloak||Behold! Super alpaca, the warrior of justice is here!||Neck||1100|
|Eagle Claws||Claws that used by predators to catch their preys. Since alpacas are hebivorous, this item may be just for cool.||Feet||7000|
|Eagle Wings||Large wings of the king of sky. These will not make your alpaca fly but just for looking cooler.||Back||7000|
|Roller Skates||Some alpacas love to roll along on wheels||Foot||1100|