A Baby Alpaca occurs after breeding. Its fur and skin colours are randomly chosen from the mixtures that the two parent Alpacas can create. You can chose the colours of the alpaca if you use gmo technology for 1,000,000 coins.
- You cannot dress up Baby Alpacas.
- You cannot sell Baby Alpacas.
- You cannot breed Baby Alpacas.
- You must wait 24 hours until the Baby Alpaca grows into an Alpaca, unless you buy a Nutrient Potion, which instantly grows Baby Alpacas into Adult Alpacas.
- You cannot add Baby Alpacas to your team.